PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Never trust a facebook seller( Falk Heinzel)

metalsak
7.January.2022, 12:56
Hello and happy new year.
I like to inform people here for a guy building hulls,that is complete NON trust guy.
I p103380ay him with paypal friend type ( mistake from me) and from February of 2021 never get the hull or my money back.
The guy is from Germany named Falk Heinzel .
He not respond to messenger as we start talking,and he make THE SAME with a U.S guy with over 1.000 euros as i check the topic on F.B.
Some photos from messenger...

metalsak
7.January.2022, 13:11
380 euros for a hull and 70 euros for stickers.
I normally am silent on this problems and hate to post in public such difficult conditions...but today i check that he is doing this and to an other person.

Kulle
7.January.2022, 13:41
Hallo Stelios,

der Mann ist bekannt!!! Größte Vorsicht es ist ein ganz schlechter Mensch, alle die mit Ihm Geschäfte gemacht haben wurden betrogen. Google mal den Namen, da kommen viele Kommentare.
Fingen weg, der Typ ist ein Ganove. Sage Paypal das es ein Problem gibt, vielleicht können die Dir helfen.

Gruß Manfred

kelasuf
7.January.2022, 15:16
Moinsen!

Also ich habe, genau wie einige Bekannte, die bestellte Ware in gutem Zustand bekommen! Top Ware, kurze Lieferzeit. Wir sind zufrieden ���� Nix mit Ganove!

Gruß tHoRsTeN

Alex77
7.January.2022, 15:31
Hi
Ich kann mich da Thorsten nur anschließen, immer alles Top.

Gruß Alex

DaniLi
7.January.2022, 15:32
Ich habe auch das bekommen was ich bestellt und bezahlt habe

Gruß Daniel

Rogi
7.January.2022, 15:37
Das mag sein dass er auch was liefert.
Jedoch sind Probleme länger bekannt.
Vor allem außerhalb DE.

https://www.rc-network.de/threads/falk-heinzel-contact.265584/

Vor 10 Jahre als Beispiel

Deswegen lasse ich erstmal hier weiter diskutieren.
So lange es ohne Beleidigungen bleibt
Bitte auch keine private Posts oder Schriftverkehr veröffentlichen.

metalsak
7.January.2022, 16:26
Thank you all for your time to answer.I am really sad to post a dificult situation and publish this on line.
Sorry for posting the messenger talking with him, as i dont know very well the rules here because of Google translate.
Many thanks,Stelios.

Rogi
7.January.2022, 16:47
No Problem Stelios,

Edit:
We removed one your post where email address was posted

Kulle
7.January.2022, 19:29
Was und wo verkauft er was?? Wäre ja mal interesant zu wissen. Er würde von mir nichts mehr bekommen!!In Facebook tummelt er sich auch unter anderem Namen.
Einige sehr bekannte in diesem Forum wüssten auch gerne wo er sich aufhält. Mag sein das der Eine oder Andere mit ihm kein Problem hat, aber aus eigender Erfahrung, FINGER weg!!

Gruß Manfred

Apostol
7.January.2022, 20:26
I'm really sorry to hear this ,but I buyet from this guy a babby mistyc on 16 December and the boat arivve on 30 December ,and everything wase ok whit the boat ,now I have a combo 2 motors 2 esc and they are on the way

plinse
7.January.2022, 21:43
Das scheint schon länger mal so und mal anders zu laufen:
https://www.rc-network.de/threads/falk-heinzel-contact.265584/
Der Thread ist von 2011
Im Zweifel kann man ja diejenigen, die behaupten erfolgreich Anzeige erstattet zu haben, ja mal nach Kontaktdaten fragen.

Apostol,
very interesting to hear, that your yellow Mystic 84 is from that guy.
This means that there are problems for at least 10 years with this seller but sometimes he does deliver the promised goods.
This makes absolutely no sense to use the same name for years but it seems to be random whether you get something or not.

VG, Eike

Apostol
8.January.2022, 04:04
I hope it's not a good one, a bad one for me too, although I had long conversations with him on ebay Kleinanzeigen and now on WhatsApp, the guy offered to help me with tips on building the little mistyc, indeed it was a bit for me too panicked because he didn't respond to messages but I blamed it on the Christmas holidays.

Iser-Modell
8.January.2022, 09:52
Naja, immerhin hat APOSTOL seine Mobilfunknummer. Damit kann man schon mal arbeiten.
Hier in Deutschland kannst du deine Ansprüche noch drei Jahre später geltend machen.
Wie das in Griechenland ist weiß ich nicht.

Wenn ich auch die anderen Forenbeiträge lese komme ich zu dem Schluss dass der Herr mal zuverlässig ist und mal nicht.
Scheinbar ist er kein grundsätzlich schlechter Mensch - das lässt doch Hoffen dass es noch eine Lösung des Problems gibt.

Well, at least APOSTOL has its mobile phone number. You can already work with it.
Here in Germany you can make your claims three years later.
I don't know how it is in Greece.

When I read the other forum posts I come to the conclusion that the Lord is sometimes reliable and sometimes not.
Apparently he is not a fundamentally bad person - that gives hope that there is still a solution to the problem.

Apostol
8.January.2022, 13:08
good people, with all the respect I have for everyone involved in this hobby and who offer their help and knowledge on this forum, knowledge that I honestly benefited from, but I can't divulge anyone's personal data, you know very well that it's illegal, please understand me, I'm convinced I can use other methods to be held accountable, maybe his clients who are here on the forum and maybe have a closer relationship with Mr. Falk can let him know about the forgotten command of Mr. Stelios and maybe other people, so please cooperate together, I will write him a message asking him if he knows these problems and what he will do to solve them

Rogi
8.January.2022, 15:04
@Apostol,
We removed post where his email address was visible.
So there ist nothing illegal here.

Apostol
22.January.2022, 13:51
I have good news, Mr. Falk kept his word and delivered the second order, but I was amazed in the package I found two ESC TURNIGY 150A instead of 120A, very strange in his offer and in the pictures sent appeared ESC 120A, I texted him that a mistake had been made but he only told me to enjoy them. I sent him the forum link with the discussion about him and Mr. Metalsak's problem, but he replied that he does not want to discuss it, unfortunately I can't do more, :(I still hope that he will solve the problem