PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : H2 dr super evil

Alexou
4.July.2012, 08:01
Hello I buy an H2 but occas neuff but the person told me that there did not support the front runner that attaches to the hull to hold the tubes before

Someone aurrait in rab is a Dr. Evil Super 2 or even a template it makes me go

thank you

kirschgruen
4.July.2012, 08:24
Hello Alexou,

the front sponson holder provided by H&M does not perfectly fit for the right angle of attack. Maybe H&M has changed this in the meatime? It also depends on which height you will attach it to the main hull. That means: If you attach the second screw (not the front screw) of the sponson holder deeper (nearer to water surface) than you can achieve a higher angle of attack (5° for starting). Also the M3 screw joints could be too weak to hold this construction in place if vibrations getting worse. I changed everything to M4. I will finish my Super Evil soon ... just waiting for some free time. :bang

I have made custom sponson holders for my SuperEvil, just as Sascha. Look here. (http://www.rc-raceboats.de/forum/showthread.php?22747-Outrigger-Dr.-Super-Evil-von-H-amp-M)
Oh I have to update my building progress ... I am 90 % ready.

greetings
Fabian

Alexou
4.July.2012, 08:48
Hello yes I had already seen your post Was I'll send you an Mp

hope
4.July.2012, 22:59
http://www.rc-raceboats.de/forum/showthread.php?25733-mr-krabss-xzess-III-hydro-marine see this and if you want any help just sent pm

Alexou
7.August.2012, 14:55
hello I have a question I often see montages with spindle support on carbon H2 but how do you hold inside you could put some pictures please I ask myself the question of how it would

thank you

kirschgruen
7.August.2012, 15:34
Hello,

you mean CFK Strut holders? Just cut it off and glue it in place with epoxy and glass filament shreds from the inside. You need a long brush or stick for the tight room in the back of the hull. Don`t forget to degrease and roughen the surface.

Greetings
Fabian

Alexou
8.August.2012, 10:41
Ok I see how, you aurriez shown a small picture to the words